Thursday, January 02, 2014

Iquitos, Peru: Going Fishing

I am off to the jungle for a few weeks where I hope to do some fishing. I will also be finishing the second of three books about Iquitos, this second one on ayahuasca, a terrible tasting jungle drug much liked by Western hippies and New Age dilettantes. I've done this drug myself a number of times and it's worth looking into for a number of reasons, all of which I detail in my book. But I have to finish the editing before I can move on to the next steps of getting the book published.

Until then, please look at my latest book, Iquitos, Peru: Almost Close.

Unless I totally lose my mind tomorrow evening during my last ayahuasca session before I go to the jungle, I should be back in a few weeks.

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Iquitos-Peru-D-W-Walker/dp/098776151X






No comments: